Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Dubai Pulse Secure vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, Emirates D10 Tournament 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Date : Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time : 09:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : ICC Academy, Dubai
Batsmen have enjoyed conditions at the ICC Academy with the dimensions of the ground also favouring them. Although the bowlers have done well in patches, they seem to have another tough ask on their hands come Sunday.
With the conditions unlikely to change during the game, both teams would look to bat first on winning the toss.
Aagam Shah, Abdul Rehman, Adnaan Khan, Mohammad Rashid, Rahman Gull, Faisal Amin, Faizan Sheikh, Ibthisam Sait, Imran Haider, Fahad Al Hashmi, Fahad Nawaz, Fahad Tariq, Shafaqat Ali, Umar Hafeez and Usman Munir.
Ali Anwar, Ansh Tandon, Rizwan CP, Syam Ramesh, Hafeez Rahman, Hazrat Bilal, Junaid Shamzu, Khalid Shah, Fayyaz Ahmad, Gopakumar Gopalakrishnan, Muhammad Farooq, Nathan Shibu, Renjith Mani, Tahir Latif and Umair Ali.
DPS TEAM NEWS
- Fahad Nawaz and Adnaan Khan will open the Innings. Adnaan Khan is a good technical batsman, he has scored 408 runs in the last 8 matches While Fahad Nawaz is also a good all-rounder.
- Faizan Sheikh and Faisal Amin will bat at number 3 and 4. Faisal Amin has included in D11 batsmen squad. He is a good attacking player. While Faizan Sheikh can score 20+ runs.
- F Tariq, Aagam Shah / I Sait, Rahman Gull, and Mohammad Rashid will take care of middle-order batting. Rahman Gull and Mohammad Rashid are good all-rounders, they can score maximum if they got a chance to bat earlier.
- lmran Haider, Abdul Rehman, and Fahad Al Hashmi will take care of the bowling unit. Imran Haider and Abdul Rehman main sources for the wickets.
SBK TEAM NEWS
- Khalid Shah and Renjith Mani open the innings. Khalid Shah is a good attacking batsmen, he is a handy bowler. While Renjith Mani also a good batsman, he had scored 47 runs in just 19 balls in the last match. He is good with both bat and ball.
- Umair All and CP Rizwan will bat at number 3 and 4. CP Rizwan is a wicket-keeper batsman, he can score 20+ runs in DPS vs SBK. While Umair All is a top-order all-rounder, he had taken 6 wickets in the last 2 matches.
- Hafeez Rahman, Junaid Shamzu, All Anwaar and Gopakumar Gopalakrishnan will take care of middle-order batting. All Anwaar and Gopakumar are good at bowling. they can pick up 2+ wickets.
- Syam Ramesh, Hazrat Bilal, and Fayyaz Ahmed will lead the bowling unit. Fayyaz Ahmed and S Ramesh can pick 1+ wickets. Syam Ramesh picked 2 wickets in the last match.
DPS KEY PLAYERS
- Faisal Amin is their 2nd leading scorer with 54 runs so far at a strike rate of 180. He’s also been given his full quota of 4 overs so far and has picked up a wicket at a decent economy rate of 8.5.
- Fahad Nawaz was excellent last time around, being the first on the team to register a half-century as he laid the foundation for their easy run-chase. He also picked up a wicket in his only over and gave away just 7 runs.
- Imran Haider picked up his 1st wicket of the tournament last time around, but the DPS specialist bowlers continue to struggle as a whole, with Imran being the only one to pick up one so far. He’s been fairly economical as well, conceding just 8 an over.
SBK KEY PLAYERS
- Khalid Shah is their leading run-scorer with 83 runs at a strike rate of 140.68. He has scored 20 or more runs in each of his 3 games so far. Umair All while listed as a batsman is the leading wicket-taker in the tournament with 7 at an economy rate of 8.67 and is the only player to have picked up a hattrick so far.
- Renjth Mani is 2nd on the team for both runs (76 at a strike rate of 253.33) and wickets (4 at an economy rate of 6). He is an excellent choice for this match.
- Gopakumar Gopalakrishnan and Syam Ramesh present the best bowling options from SBK. The former has picked up 3 wickets at an economy rate of 13.25 while the latter is coming off a performance of 2/18 in two overs.
F Nawaz, A Khan, F Sheikh, F Amin, R Gull, I Sait, S Ali, F Tariq, M Rashid, F Hashmi and I Haider
F Ahmed, C Rizwan, U Ali, K Shah, J Shamzu, R Mani, H Rahman, A Anwaar, G Gopalakrishnan, S Ramesh and H Bilal
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
F Nawaz, R Mani, U Ali and F Amin
DPS VS SBK DREAM11 TEAM
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.