Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Denver Nuggets (DEN) vs Miami Heat (MIA), NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Denver Nuggets (DEN) vs Miami Heat (MIA), NBA 2019-20
Date : Saturday, August 01, 2020
Time :10:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
MIA TEAM NEWS
- Eastern Conference playoffs, but they must figure wherein the seeding they will end once the regular season comes to a close.
- Miami has gone 41-24 this season and enter the restart in fourth place in the standings, but that could change if they struggle out of the gate while other teams, such as the Philadelphia 76ers and the Indiana Pacers, step their game up.
- Jimmy Butler has been Miami’s best player, but Barn Adebayo deserves recognition as well. The first-time All-Star is having a career year, averaging personal-best figures in several stats such as points (16.2), rebounds (10.5), assists (5.1), steals (1.2) and blocks (1.3) per game.
- Miami is close to full strength ahead of this game. Their lone potential absentee would be KZ Ozpala, who is questionable due to an Achilles injury and will be a game-time decision.
DEN TEAM NEWS
- The Nuggets tweaked their rotation a bit during the recent scrimmages, as Nikola Jokic started two games at point guard and there were other players who got an extended run since head coach Michael Malone wanted to see what alternatives he had in the roster in case some fringe players needed to step up.
- There were some decent responses but, at the end of the day, this team will go as far as the star guys such as Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray and Gary Harris can take it.
- Jokic has arguably been the team’s top contributor this season, averaging a career-best 20.2 points while also adding 10.2 rebounds, 6.9 assists and 1.2 steals in 32.3 minutes per game this season.
- The Nuggets are will be slightly depleted for the restart opener, as Gary Harris (hip), Will Barton (knee) and Vlatko Cancar (foot) have all been ruled out.
- Jamal Murray (hamstring) is questionable and will be a game-time decision for the coaching staff.
DEN INJURY REPORT
- Jamal Murray – Questionable
- Gary Harris – Hip – Questionable
- Will Barton – Knee – Questionable
MIA INJURY REPORT
- KZ Okpala – Injury – Doubtful
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PF: Paul Millsap
- SF: Will Barton
- C: Nikola Jokic
- PG: Jamal Murray
- SG: Gary Harris
- PF: Jimmy Butler
- SF: Bam Adebayo
- C: Meyers Leonard
- PG: Kendrick Nunn
- SG: Duncan Robinson
DEN TOP PICKS
- Nikola Jokic: 20.2 points / 10.2 rebounds / 6.9 assists / 1.2 steals / 0.7 blocks
- Jamal Murray: 18.8 points / 3.9 rebounds / 4.8 assists / 1.2 steals
- Paul Millsap: 12.0 points / 5.9 rebounds / 1.6 assists / 0.9 steals / 0.6 blocks
MIA TOP PICKS
- Jimmy Butler: 20.2 points / 6.6 rebounds / 6.1 assists / 1.7 steals / 0.5 blocks
- Barn Adebayo: 16.2 points / 10.5 rebounds / 5.1 assists / 1.2 steals / 1.3 blocks
- Goran Dragic: 16.1 points / 3.1 rebounds / 5.1 assists / 0.6 steals
SP & VC CHOICE
Nikola Jokic Barn Adebayo Jimmy Buttler
DEN VS MIA DREAM11 TEAM
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.