DC V KXIP #2, Match Prediction & Dream11 Team For Delhi Capitals V Kings XI Punjab 2nd Match Of Indian Premiere League. To be played September 20 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, UAE. Read our betting tips, betting odds and more.
About The Match
- IPL(Indian Premiere League) is back with more excitement and battling with Covid-19, however it will be again an no audience match.
- 2nd match will be against Delhi Capitals V Kings XI Punjab in Dubai.
- Both the teams consists new players in this season and also the ex-captain of Punjab will play for Delhi this year.
- Therefore it will be interesting to see the performance of both teams.
- KL Rahul the newly made captain will lead Punjab team while Shreyas Iyer will be the captain of Delhi Capitals.
Also Read:- IPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Delhi Capitals- 1.72
- Kings XI Punjab- 2.05
TV channels: Broadcast will be aired live on Star Network in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the matches will be available on Jio TV and Hotstar.
Best Fantasy Site
- MyFab11- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
- PlayerzPot- (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
- Playone.in- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
Delhi Capitals News
- While Delhi Capitals earlier known as Delhi Daredevils, have qualified for the playoffs multiple times, they stand as the only franchise that has never qualified for the final.
- They have been guilty of making too many changes to their squad the changes that include of David Warner, Gautam Gambhir and AB de Villiers.
- Lack of consistency in team selection led to lack of consistency in performance, which the Capitals will be looking to improve on.
- Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, and Rishabh Pant form the backbone of their batting whilst the likes of Shikhar Dhawan and Ajinkya Rahane are there to guide the exuberance with experience.
- Besides that, the Capitals have a terrific support staff that oozes class with players like Ricky Ponting at the helm of the coaching.
- Delhi’s strength with the ball lies primarily in the spin department and with the surface likely to get slower as we move ahead, this is going to a good advantage to have.
Delhi Capitals Probable XI
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Prithvi Shaw
- Shreyas Iyer(c)
- Rishabh Pant(wk)
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Alex Carey
- Axar Patel
- R Ashwin
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Kagiso Rabada
- Ishant Sharma
Kings XI Punjab News
- Given the way Kings XI Punjab has performed over the years, it would not be wrong to tag them as the ‘Perennial Underachievers’.
- They’ve always had a strong mix of T20 specialists and experienced, but have never bagged the title.
- Their best run was in 2014 when they finished as runners-up.
- They have brought in many new faces including players and support-staff members, and with experience available all-around, this could be the choice that the Kings have been longing for.
- Kings XI Punjab made some fantastic trades and had a superb auction day and they ended up with a much better-balanced team than they had last year.
- Chris Gayle and KL Rahul were key players for Punjab last year and the pair is likely to open this year as well. While KL Rahul was in fantastic form before the long break, the same cannot be said for Gayle.
- Mayank Agarwal, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh, James Neesham, Glenn Maxwell, Karun Nair are all well experienced in the shortest version of the game.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman is coming off a fantastic CPL and could act both as a wicket-taker and as a miser.
- With Mohammad Shami, Chris Jordan, and Sheldon Cottrell available, death-over bowling should not be a problem. balance to this side.
Kings XI Punjab Probable XI
- KL Rahul(c & wk)
- Mayank Agarwal
- Sarfraz Khan
- Nicholas Pooran
- Glenn Maxwell
- Deepak Hooda
- Chris Jordan
- Krishappa Gowtham
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Ravi Bishnoi
- Mohammad Shami
Match Stats Delhi Capitals V Kings XI Punjab
Ground & Pitch Stats Delhi Capitals V Kings XI Punjab
The pitch will favor batsmen in matches with occasional gain for spin bowlers. Toss hasn’t played a major factor in predicting the winning team in IPL matches so far. But it has been noticed that teams winning the toss prefer bowling first considering the effect of dew on the pitch. Pitch will mainly help to spin bowlers and in the second innings, it will be easier to bat on this pitch.
Total Match Played: 67
Batting First Won: 22
Batting Second Won: 44
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 149
Highest Score: Lahore Qalandars 201/2
Lowest Score: Lahore Qalandars 59/10
Below Score 150: 30
Score between 150 and 169: 19
Score between 170 and 189: 15
Above Score 190: 3
Weather For Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings
The weather will be decent and clear.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Carey V Maxwell- 54 Runs- 31 Balls- 0 Out
- Rahane V Shami- 86- 50 -0
- Dhawan V Hooda- 27- 16 -1
- Maxwell V Ashwin- 83- 35 -1
- Gayle V Patel- 60- 26 -2
- Gayle V Mishra- 67- 31 -0
Recent Match Performance
- Delhi Capitals- L W W L W
- Kings XI Punjab- W L L L L
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Delhi Capitals V Kings XI Punjab
Online Betting Tips
Online Bet:- Total 4s over 25.5 with betway
Who will win between DC V KXIP?
Kings XI Punjab will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Delhi Capitals- 67.8%
Kings XI Punjab- 32.2%
Winning Dream 11 Team for DC V KXIP
Rahul, Maxwell, Shaw
Dhawan, Iyer, Pant
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Maxwell just came from the England tour and in his last match he came in form, while picking him as captain can be risky but worth taking.
- Meanwhile other players have done good in nets and eager to give a big smash in match.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Delhi Capitals V Kings XI Punjab, 2nd IPL Match? Who will win today’s match of DC V KXIP?