Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Cyprus Moufflons CC vs Punjab Lions CC, ECS Cyprus T10 2020 . Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Best Fantasy Site:
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Match : Cyprus Moufflons CC vs Punjab Lions CC, ECS Cyprus T10 2020
Date : Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time : 05:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol
Another high-scoring game is on the cards in Cyprus with a flat track awaiting the two sides. While there is a hint of movement for the bowlers early on, the batsmen haven’t been deterred with scores of over 100 being notched up at an alarming rate. With the pattern set to continue, both teams would love to win the toss and bat first on Thursday
CYM SQUADS :
Ahil Malik, Arslan Ashraf, Murtaza Yamin, Rajasekhar Poluri, Murali Alanki, Manikanta Ranimekala, Gurdeep Sharma, Lakhwinder Singh, Zeeshan Sarwar, Gaganpreet Singh, Riyaz Kajalwala, Manjinder Singh, Gurwinder Sing, Gursewak Singh, Muneeb Mughal, War:1,3r Ali, Ravi Kumar, Mehran Khan, Ghulam Murtaza, Minhas Khan, Chamal Sadun, Nalin Pathirana, Kamal Raiz, Muhammad Hussain and Scott Austin
Amardeep Singh, Amit Kumar, Tejwinder Singh, Taranjit Singh, Neeraj Tiwari, Mangala Gunasekar, Faisal Sarwar, Satnam Singh, Gurapartap Singh, Harpreet Singh, Harwinder Singh, Kulwinder Singh, Kunal Saini, Satish Kumar, Sukhjeet Singh, Sunil Sharma, Sushil Kumar, Vikram Verma, Waqas Akhtar and Zeeshan Mehmood.
CYM TEAM NEWS
- Gursevak Singh, M Khan will open the innings for CYM. G Singh must-have player experienced player has been in good form would have score t10 hundred in but game got out in 7th over. While M Khan can also
- t10 hundred in 1st game got out in 7th over. While M Khan can also bowl, is a good player to have in team will provide points through his hitting, has GOOD average, changed opening combination in 2nd game as G Singh rested. C Sadun can also open who is also a good hitter performed well last game.
- M Hussain will bat at one down and is a very good player can play attacking cricket also known for consistency, with bowl does not bowl 1st game, and missed second game max chance will play this game.
- M Ramikella, Z Sarwar, M Mughal, R Kumar handle the middle-order batting. M Ramikhel is best if top-order fails and a good player to have has good average and bowl part-time if play. Z Sarwar also a very consistant player with the bat, M Khan is an all-round player must have players from their side, known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl, while M Mughal pinch hitter can also open.
- L Singh, R Kajalwala will be the opening bowler for them, both have a very good record and will also bowl in death, L Singh has been best pacer and top wicket-taker among all side, W Ali, M Yamin, R Kumar will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
PNL TEAM NEWS
- G Singh, H Singh might open for PNL, H Singh can also keep was brilliant in his 1st game does not play after 1st game but expected to play today. While G Singh failed 1st game but a good player, N Tiwari, M Gunasekara will open the innings for PNL if they play. N Tiwari must-have player experienced player also bowl and also keep in some games and has been in good form, while N Tiwari also a good batsman can play attacking cricket also known for consistency, with the bowl.
- Tejwinder Singh will bat at one down and is a very good player will keep, is a good player to have in CYM vs PNL team will provide points through his hitting, has 32 average with the bat with HS of 107, has been in superb touch also bowling.
- W Akhtar, Satish Kumar, Tarandit Singh, A Singh handle the middle-order batting. W Akhtar is best if top-order fails and a good player to have has an average of 22 and also bowl also keep in some game. K Singh all-around player must have players from their side, known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl.
- Tezwinder Singh, K Singh will be the opening bowler for them, both have a very good record and will also bowl in death. Sushil Kumar has been the best pacer and top wicket-taker among all sides. M Gunasekara, W Akhtar will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
CYM KEY PLAYERS
- Zeeshan Sarwar (223 Dreamll points) has scored 118 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 262.22 which makes him an excellent source for runs and a very good wicket-keeper pick for the Dreamll team.
- Mehran Khan (314 Dreamll points) and Chamal Sadun (191 Dreamll points) are the leading run-scorers among their batsmen with 127 and 103 runs each. They are valuable sources for runs and are very good batsman picks for the fantasy team.
- Gursewak Singh (302 Dreamll points) is their leading run-scorer with 161 runs in 6 matches and has also picked up 2 wickets. He and Gurdeep Sharma (103 Dreamll points and 3 wickets in 2 matches) are valuable sources for Dreamll points and are must-have all-rounders for the Dreamll team.
- Waqar All (219 Dreamll points) and Ravi Kumar (318 Dreamll points) are their leading wicket-takers with 6 and 7 wickets each in 7 matches which makes them must-have bowlers for the Dreamll side.
PNL KEY PLAYERS
- Waqas Akhtar (433 Dreamll points) is their leading wicket-taker with 10 wickets and has also scored 42 runs in 7 matches, making him a must-have wicket-keeper for the Dreamll team.
- Gurapartap Singh (267 Dreamll points) is the leading run-scorer among their batsmen with 86 runs in 4 innings and has also picked up 3 wickets with the ball. He is a valuable source for runs and a must-have batsman for the Dreamll team.
- Mangala Gunasekara (462 Dreamll points, 4 wickets, and 209 runs) and Kulwinder Singh (451 Dreamll points, 211 runs, and 3 wickets) are their leading run-scorers and are also decent sources for wickets which makes them must-have all-rounders for the Dreamll team.
- Sushi) Kumar (109 Dreamll points) and Satish Kumar (122 Dreamll points) are the leading wicket-takers among their bowlers with 3 wickets each in 7 matches and will be good bowler picks for the Dreamll team.
Z Sarwar, C Sadun, M Mughal, M Hussain, M Khan, G Singh, G Sharma, K Raiz, W Ali, R Kumar and G Singh
N Kumar Tiwari, W Akthar, A Singh, G Singh, K Saini, K Singh, M Gunasekara, T Singh, V Verma, S Kumar and S Kumar
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
M Gunasekara, Gurapartap Singh, Gursewak Singh, K Singh
CYM VS PNL DREAM11 TEAM
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking In the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.