Want to know Cape Town Blitz V Nelson Mandela Bay Giants Match Predictions? Want to know Who will win 26th Match Of Mzansi Super League Between Cape Town Blitz V Nelson Mandela Bay Giants?
Best Online Betting Sites For CTB V NMG
- Betway 2500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- 1xBet 7500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- 10cric 7500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- Melbet JOIN NOW
BEST FANTASY WEBSITE For CTB V NMG
- Fantain Join Now (Refer Code nekraj )
- MyFab11 Join Now (Refer Code nekraj)
- Playerzpot Join Now (Refer Code R9FBFB66)
For Any Help or Skrill, Contact
- Whatsapp +919634375222
- Telegram Username @NekiManager03
- Cape Town-9:00 PM
All matches will be broadcast live on Sony Six, Sony ESPN, FreeSports, Geo Super, BT Sport, SABC Sport. While live streaming will be available on Sony Liv.
Capetown Blitz Probable XI
- Janneman Malan
- Quinton de Kock (c/wk)
- David Bedingham
- Liam Livingstone
- Vernon Philander
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Wahab Riaz
- Aviwe Mgijima
- Sisanda Magala
- Dale Steyn
- Anrich Nortje
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants Probable XI
- Ben Dunk (wk)
- Matthew Breetzke
- JJ Smuts (c)
- Heino Kuhn
- Ryan ten Doeschate
- Marco Marais
- Chris Morris
- Beuran Hendricks
- Junior Dala
- Akhona Mnyaka
- Imran Tahir
CTB Team News
- Cape Town Blitz made one change to their line up last time after their seven wicket loss to Durban Heat at home.
- They dropped out-of-form batsman Asif Ali and brought in pace bowler Anrich Nortje.
- David Bedingham looked impressive with the bat in both the matches he has played and he will continue to bat at number three.
- Quinton de Kock will open the innings alongside Janneman Malan while Dale Steyn will once again be handed one of the new balls.
CTB Key Players
- Janneman Malan: He is leading the tournament’s runs charts having scored 298 runs at an average of 42.57 and strike-rate of 150.50.
- David Bedingham: The 25-year old South African replaced Pakistan’s Asif Ali a couple of matches ago and has already made a mark.
- Dale Steyn: With 15 wickets in 8 matches at an economy of 7.09, Dale Steyn is currently the tournament’s best bowler.
CTB Team Form
Cape Town Blitz are currently fifth on the MSL 2019 points table with four wins and as many losses from eight matches. They got their campaign off to a good start this season, winning three of their first four matches. But their performance graph went downhill thereafter as they suffered defeats in their next three fixtures.
NMG Team News
- Jason Roy missed the last game against Tshwane Spartans and his availability for Friday’s clash is not confirmed.
- The England opening batsman was replaced by Matthew Breetzke who is likely to partner Ben Dunk again at the top of the order.
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants made one more change in the last match they dropped all-rounder Onke Nyaku who made way for left-arm fast bowler Akhona Mnyaka.
- The Giants are coming on the back of a win and so they may not want to tweak their current line up.
NMG Key Players
- Ben Dunk: The left-handed Australian has been the in-form batsman for the Giants this season. He is the second-highest run-scorer in the tournament with 278 runs at an impressive average of 55.60 and strike-rate of 154.44.
- JJ Smuts: The skipper has made a few fine contributions with the bat and finds himself among the top ten batsmen of the MSL 2019.
- Imran Tahir: He has been the standout performer with the ball for the Giants and is the tournament’s second-leading wicket-taker with 12 wickets at a remarkable economy of 6.
NMG Team Form
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have won five and lost two out of the eight matches they have played thus far in the MSL 2019 and are leading the league standings with 23 points. After having made a perfect start with four wins from their first four completed encounters, the Giants faced back-to-back losses against Paarl Rocks and Durban Heat.
Ground Stats Of CTB V NMG
- 5 Over Average – 50 runs
- 10 Over Average – 85 runs
- 15 Over Average – 130 runs
- 20 Over Average – 170 runs
Pitch Stats Of CTB V NMG
Newlands has produced some high scoring games in this year’s Mzansi Super League. The ground has hosted four matches so far and has witnessed five totals of over 160. Once again, good batting conditions can be expected and it could be a tough day for the bowlers.
Weather Report Of CTB V NMG
A pleasant weather has been predicted for this game with no chance of rain. There will be very little cloud cover, if at all, and temperature is expected to be in the range of 22-25 degrees Celsius.
Recent Match Performance
- Cape Town Blitz-WLLLW
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants-WLLWW
Betting Odds Of CTB V NMG
- Cape Town Blitz-1.80
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants-2.00
Online Bet For CTB V NMG
- Winner First Bat will win. Jo Bhi Team 1st Bat Per Aayegi Match Win Karegi.
- Online Bet- Total Runs over 320.5 at 1.90 With Betway
CTB V NMG Dream11 Picks
- Wicket-keeper:- We have picked two wicketkeepers in our team and both belong to Cape Town Blitz Quinton de Kock and David Bedingham.
- Batsmen:- Janneman Malan and Ben Dunk are the top two batsmen of the MSL 2019. Both are looking on top of their game and must be picked respectively. The Giants captain JJ Smuts is also one of the tournament’s leading run getters and can be picked. We have also included Ryan ten Doeschate for the same credits.
- All-rounders:- Chris Morris and Liam Livingstone are the two all-rounders in our Dream11 team.
- Bowlers:- Dale Steyn and Imran Tahir are looking in ominous form with the ball and should definitely be included under the bowlers category. The former has taken the most wickets this season and the latter is not too far behind him. We have also added Junior Dala.
CTB V NMG Captain and Vice-Captain for Dream11 Fantasy
De Cock, Dunk, Malan
Morris, Tahir, Steyn
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
Captain – Dunk | Vice-Captain – Malan
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Captain – Malan | Vice-Captain – Morris
CTB V NMG Power Picks
Malan, Dunk, Morris, Steyn
CTB V NMG Grand League Team
CTB V NMG Today Match Predictions
- Winner:- The team bat first will win.
Highlights Of Previous Match
Comment your own predictions for Cape Town Blitz V Nelson Mandela Bay Giants.