Three young Indian cricket fans with a burning desire to make it big in life got together to create what is now one of the most widely appreciated cricketing platforms on the web. We celebrate CricTracker’s birthday on 8th of July, the day we registered the domain. The day we spoke our first words to the audience, was on Date of First article published the day, the very first article was published on the website.
There is some serious work over this site on the looks.
Cricket Prediction Tips
Crictracker About Them & Overview
Something new is brought into existence when people notice a few missing links in what already exists. In an industry that had the biggest name as old as some of us with CricTracker we wanted to connect the young cricket fans to the game. Despite the highs and lows on the cricket field it was expected that maturity of other sports and audience acceptance will witness a dip in the following for cricket. Being cricket crazy fans we wanted to defy that.
We made it our mission to bring back the focus on cricket and to date we strive to do that.
CricTracker today is regarded as the fastest-growing phenomenon in the cricket publishing industry with a reader base of over 30 million page views each month. We cover all the aspects of the game via News, Match Predications, Fantasy Tips, pre and post-Match Analysis, Statistics, Cricket Facts, Social Media Trends, Videos, Humour and more.
As mentioned in the name home is the base of the site where you’ll get all the current and previous tips.
Here you will get the brief introduction about who and what they are, and what they do and what they have been doing?
- Cricket News
- Match Predications
- Fantasy Tips
- Pre and post-Match Analysis
- Cricket Facts
- Social Media Trends
- Humour and more.
This section has the option of calling number and WhatsApp number as well though both are same. This section contains a little bit of information as well.
In the disclaimer section you’ll get a note about them saying the all information is on full analysis and they won’t take any responsibility of the loss which all do, Hence that’s fair and square as well.
Feedback is not much bigger but here you will get a whatsapp number only to give them your feedback, which is according to us not much appealing. They should have added an email option as well.
Blog will take you directly to a different template where you’ll find old posts by the team.
Service & Desires
Free Cricket Prediction Tips
Cricket is a very famous and most loved game, played with bat and ball between two teams of eleven players. It is said to be a second religion for the cricket lovers. When the cricket season begins the entire nation joins together to celebrate cricket season as a festival and pulls for their most loved teams and players.
Apart of this fact, cricket has turned into an efficient and famous game on which to Bet and a source of income for cricket bettors. As the matches warm up, so does the Prediction activity on the most loved teams and players. Be that as it may, hang on; how might one bet successfully, without causing adversities?
There is no rocket science behind cricket Prediction tips effectively. Free online Prediction tips will assist you in becoming a specialist in Prediction. Follow our free Prediction tips by our cricket experts and enhance your Prediction techniques and get the best outcomes without repeating your previous mistakes.
You can get and enjoy Prediction tips of best tipper for all running and upcoming series and tournaments such as IPL, World Cup, Big Bash League, Natwest T20 Blast, CPL and many more.
Don’t cross your limits:
While Prediction, never ever bet out of your cutoff points. On the off chance you don’t have the funds to cover your Prediction amount, it’s fitting remain well inside your limits, to avoid any kind of future unreasonable heavy losses.
Follow winning trends:
Like any savvy strategist, it’s basic to follow the winning trends, and then decide which team to bet on. As is the case with any sport, the winning teams will always keep moving up, allowing you to make profits always.
Believe and follow your gut feeling:
It’s been demonstrated that your gut feeling is always strong enough to overwhelm any trends. If you feel strongly about a team or a player, you should go ahead and bet on it. If you can back up your gut feeling with some past wins, you can end up invulnerable.
Take risks, but in measured quantities:
Prediction is all about risking; as it is said, there is no gain without pain. In this case, the only risk you can consider is identified with the torment of losing your well deserved cash, in case your bet goes amiss at the last minute.
Look at the teams before putting your money on them:
The more you bet, the more you will acknowledge which team has a winning streak. Some cricket teams have famous partnerships, which propel the team towards a strong win. South Africa and Pakistan are two such teams.
Don’t bet on draw test matches:
Try and understand which team has the energy to go till the plain end. Long test matches often tend to wear the players out and it becomes difficult to understand which team will win the match. Avoid Prediction on draw test matches, for best results. With this extensive list of cricket Prediction tips, even an amateur can expect to rake in some dough eventually. The more you bet, the more seasoned you become and the more you earn. Choose your teams wisely and see how things begin to turn in your favor.
Pros & Cons Of Betting/Gambling
Unlike other betting has it’s own pros and cons:-
The Pros:- Possible to Win Money, Entertaining & Fun, Easy to Get Started, Various Types
The Cons:- Possible to Lose Money, Hard/Impossible to Win Consistently, People May Not Approve, Can Be Addictive
- 1The content on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CricTracker Pvt Ltd and while we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- 2In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- 3Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CricTracker Pvt Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- 4Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CricTracker Pvt Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- 5The views expressed by the Authors in articles under various categories but not restricted to Opinions, Analysis are the views of the writers and should not be considered that of the company. In case of any disputes arising out of it, CricTracker Pvt Ltd will not entertain any claims against content published on the website and should be directed to the Author.
YOU CAN JOIN US FOR FREE TIPS
EXPERTFREETIPS Website Link JOIN NOW
EXPERTFREETIPS Cricket Prediction Telegram Channel JOIN NOW
EXPERTFREETIPS Market Load Telegram Channel JOIN NOW
EXPERTFREETIPS YouTube Channel 1 JOIN NOW
EXPERTFREETIPS YouTube Channel 2 JOIN NOW
EXPERTFREETIPS Prediction Mobile APP for Android DOWNLOAD NOW