Want to know Chepauk Super Gillies V Dindigul Dragons Today’s Match Predictions? Want to know Who will win Match of TNPL T20 Series, Chepauk Super Gillies V Dindigul Dragons?
BEST FANTASY WEBSITE
- Fantain Join Now (Refer Code nekraj )
- MyFab11 Join Now (Refer Code nekraj)
- Dream6 Join Now (Refer Code nekraj)
- Playerzpot Join Now (Refer Code R9FBFB66)
Best Online Betting Sites
- Betway 2500 Rs Bouns JOIN NOW
- 1xBet 7500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- 10cric 7500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- Skrill Join Now
For Any Help or Skrill, Contact
- Whatsapp +919634375222
- Telegram Username @NekiManager03
- The Qualifier-1 of the Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) 2019 will be played between Chepauk and Dindigul at the Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli.
- The match starts at 3:15 pm local time (IST) (9:45 am GMT).
- You can watch this game live on Star Sports and also live streaming will be available on Hotstar.
Chepauk Super Gillies V Dindigul Dragons Head To Head
1)CSG VS DD at Dindigul, September 8 2016
Chepauk Super Gills – 172/6
H Gopinath- 76 runs
R Alexander – 1 wicket
Dindigul Dragons – 166/5
N Jagdeeshan- 60 runs
R Ashwin- 49 runs + 1 wicket
2)DD VS CSG at Dindigul, 13 August 2017
Dindigul Dragons – 145/8
N Jagdeeshan – 53 runs
M Silambarasan- 1 wicket
Chepauk Super Gills – 146/5
U Sasidev- 45 runs
R Alexander – 2 wicket
3)DD VS CSG at Dindigul, August 3 2018
Chepauk Super Gills – 120/10
S karthik- 13 runs
H Gopinath – 25 runs
A Arif- 36 runs
Dindigul Dragons- 125/1
N Jagdeeshan – 63 runs
C Hari Nishanth- 34 runs
R Vivek- 20 runs
M Silambarasan- 3 wicket
H Trilok Nag- 2 wicket
VM Totadri- 2 wicket
Chepauk Super Gillies Probable XI
- Ganga Sridhar Raju-6,27,31,54,26
- Kaushik Gandhi-6,50,DNB,22,1
- Uthirasamy Sasidev-51,21,DNB,25,11
- Vijay Shankar-27+0,26,12,34,8
- Murugan Ashwin-1,1,2,1,0
- Harish Kumar-23,+2,53+4,1+4,10+1,39
- M Siddarth-0,1,1,0,1
- Umashankar Sushil/A Aarif
- R Alexander-1,0,0,DNB,5
- G Periyaswamy-2,2,2,2,2
Bench:- Sunny Kumar Singh, B Arun, S Karthik, Baskaran Rahul, Samruddh Bhat, MK Sivakumar, Arun Kumar, V Santhanasekar, Y Jeba Selvin, R Thavith Kumar, Umashankar Sushil/A Aarif (wk), Dev Rahul.
Dindigul Dragons Probable XI
- Hari Nishanth-61+2,21,81,17,57
- Narayan Jagadeesan-21,105,78,53,87
- R Vivek-26,29,DNB,11,2
- NS Chaturved/S Sujay
- Sumant Jain-8,0,DNB,26,0
- Adithya Arun-2+1,5+1,DNB+0,DNB+0,DNB+1
- M Silambarasan-1,0,1,0,4
- B Praanesh-No Record
- Mohan Abhinav-3,0,1,0,1
- M Mohammed-0,1,2,0,0
- Ramalingam Rohit-0,0,2,3,0
Bench:- Trilok Nag, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, Ravichandran Ashwin, Varun Totadri, NS Chaturved/S Sujay, Jagannathan Kaushik, M Anbu, M Karthik Saran.
- Dragons have been the most promising and furious team of the tournament.
- Except their last match they have demolished everyone.
- They have finished on the top of the qualifiers.
- If we talk about Chepauk unlike their last season they have done superbly well.
- They’re also one of the toughest team.
Ground Stats & Pitch Records
- Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli-
- Total Match Played: 34
- Batting First Won: 16
- Batting Second Won: 16
- Tie: 2
- Avg. Score in 1st bat: 152
- Average score in first 6 Overs- 55 runs
- Average score in first 10 overs- 79 runs
- Average score in first 20 Overs- 167
Recent Match Performance
- Chepauk Super Gillies-LWWWw
- Dindigul Dragons-LWWWW
- Chepauk Super Gillies-2.10
- Dindigul Dragons-1.61
CHE V DIN Captain and Vice-Captain for Dream11 Fantasy
N Jagadeesan, S Harish Kumar, Vijay Shankar
K Gopinath, C Hari Nishanth, G Periyaswamy
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
Captain – N Jagadeesan | Vice-Captain – K Gopinath
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Captain – S Harish Kumar | Vice-Captain – C Hari Nishanth
CHE V DIN Power Picks
Narayan Jagadeesan, Harish Kumar, M Silambarasan, R Alexander and G Periyaswamy
CHE V DIN Grand League Team
- N Jagadeesan
- C Hari Nishanth (vc)
- S Jain
- U Sasidev.
- R Rohit
- V Shankar
- M Ashwin
- S Harish Kumar (c).
- M Silambarasan
- R Alexander
- G Periyaswamy
CHE V DIN Today Match Predictions
- Winner:- DIN
- Toss:- DIN
Comment your own predictions for Chepauk Super Gillies V Dindigul Dragons.