Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming CF vs VAN, Major League Soccer. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Florida
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time: 06:30 PM IDT
CF TEAM NEWS
- All three of Kappelhof, Azira and Gutjahr haven’t travelled to Orlando due to injury.
- Kappelhof has a quad injury, Azira an eye injury while Gutjahr’s injury is unclear.
VAN TEAM NEWS
- Goalkeeper Maxime Crepeau was forced off in the Whitecaps’ previous game with a hand injury. Its unclear at this stage if he’ll be ready to return for this one with Thomas Hasal his replacement if he doesn’t.
- Five Vancouver Whitecaps players have decided to pull out of this tournament due to the current pandemic. This includes star men Lucas Cavallini and Fredy Montero, both of which will be huge blows.
- Due to a pre-existing condition, Tosaint Ricketts has stayed at home for this tournament due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Andy Rose has pulled out of the tournament due to the upcoming birth of his daughter with him not wanting to risk infection.
- Due to travel restrictions, Georges Mukumbilwa is unable to travel with the team.
Erik Godoy remains out with a leg injury.
- Janio Bikel won’t feature in the tournament due to a leftadductor strain.
CF KEY PLAYERS
- Beric 1 Goals
- Pineda 1 Goals 1 Assists
- Gimenez 1 Assists
VAN KEY PLAYERS
- Dajome 1 Goals
- Milinkovic 1 Assists
- Adnan 1 Goals
K Kronholm, B Sekulic, F Calvo, M Pineda, M Navarro, G Gimenez, A Medran, F Herbers, P Frankowski, C Sapong, R Beric.
T Hasal, A Adnan, R Veselinovic, J Khemiri, J Nerwinski, R Teibert, H In-Beom, L Owusu, D Milinkovic, Y Reyna, C Dajome.
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Robert Beric, David Milinkovic, M Pineda, Y Reyna
CF VS VAN Dream11 Team
- Chicago looked solid in their opening game, but then lost to San Jose in their second. Vancouver have been disappointing overall and have picked up two losses as they struggle to get going.
- A win for Chicago will see them advance to the next round, which seems the likely outcome here.
- CF 1-0 VAN
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.