Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Boston Celtics (BOS) vs Portland Trail Blazers (POR), NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Match Details :
Date : Monday, August 03, 2020
Time : 01:30 AM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
POR TEAM NEWS
- The Trail Blazers (30-37) are coming off a massive win the last time out, edging the Memphis Grizzlies 140-135 after a thrilling overtime period and inching themselves closer to a potential playoff berth.
- Portland currently sits 2.5 games behind the Grizzlies for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference, and a win here could give them a massive confidence boost.
- The Blazers also are on a two-game winning streak if including the regular-season games before the league was suspended back in March.
- By all accounts, this will be a huge game for the Blazers and could expect Damian Lillard to rise to the occasion. The star point guard notched 29 points with seven assists against the Grizzlies on Friday.
- Trevor Ariza (personal), Rodney Hood (Achilles) and Caleb Swanigan (personal) are out for the season ahead of this one, while Jaylen Adams (back) is questionable with a back issue.
BOS TEAM NEWS
- The Celtics (43-22) have already clinched a playoff spot, but they are battling with teams such as the Miami Heat, the Indiana Pacers and the Philadelphia 76ers to finish as one of the top four teams in the Eastern Conference.
- Boston debuted with a 119-112 loss against the Milwaukee Bucks in the restart opener, however, and have won just one of their last four games including the ones before the season got suspended back in March.
- Their top performer against Milwaukee was Marcus Smart, who delivered 23 points (7-11 FG, 3-6 3Pt, 6-8 FT), four rebounds, an assist and a steal in 32 minutes.
- The Celtics are at full strength ahead of this contest. This will be the second game of the season between these two franchises. The Celtics won the previous game by a 118-106 score.
BOS INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Doubts : Kemba Walker and Romeo Langlord are doubtful for this game due to illnesss and knee injury respectively
POR INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability:
Rodney Hood, Trevor Artiza and Caleb Swanigan are all out of this game
Jaylen Adams is a doubtful starter for this game
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
PG Kemba Walker SG Jaylen Brown SF Jayson Tatum PF Gordon Hayward C Daniel Theis
PG Damian Lillard SG C.J. McCollum SF Carmelo Anthony PF Zach Collins C Jusuf Nurkic
BOS TOP PICKS
- J. Tatum – Top in Scoring(23 Per Game), Rebounds(? Per Game) and Assist(3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 34
- J. Brown – Scoring(20 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game), Assist(2 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 31
- G. Hayward – Scoring(17 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game), Assist(4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 33
- M. Smart – ScorIng(13 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game), Assist(4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 32
- D. Thies – Scoring(9 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game), Assist(1 Per Game)
POR TOP PICKS
- D. Lilliard – ScorIng(28 Per Game), Rebounds(4 Per Game) Assist(7 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 37
- C. McCollum – Scoring(22 Per Game), Rebounds(4 Per Game), Assist(4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 36
- J. Nurkic – Scoring(18 Per Game),Rebounds(9 Per Game) Assist(5 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 32 H.
- Whiteside – Scoring(16 Per Game),Rebounds(14 Per Game) Assists (1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 31
- C. Anthony – Scoring(15 Per Game), Rebounds (6 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 32
SP & VC CHOICE
Jayson Tatum Damian Lillard C.J. McCollum
BOS VS POR Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.