Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming BOS vs BKN, NBA 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
BOS vs BKN, NBA 2019-20
Date : Thuresday, August 06, 2020
Time : 06:30 AM 1ST.
BKN TEAM NEWS
- The Nets (32-35) are still looking to officially punch their postseason ticket, and they took a big step toward that goal with a rather shocking 119-116 upset of the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday afternoon, a game they played without Caris Levert (quadriceps), Joe Harris (back) and Jarrett Allen (rest).
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot led the way for the Nets with 26 points, adding three rebounds and one assist.
- Garrett Temple totaled 19 points, five rebounds, four assists and two blocks. Tyler Johnson and Justin Anderson posted matching 11-point, four-rebound tallies. Rodions Kurucs and Chris Chiozza had 10 points apiece, with Chiozza also dishing out 10 assists in a bench role.
- The Nets are likely to list LeVert, Harris and Jamal Crawford (hamstring) as game-time decisions at best for Wednesday’s game.
- Allen is likely to carry a probable designation.
BOS TEAM NEWS
- The Celtics (44-23) have struggled since resuming play, as only a two-point victory over the Portland Trail Blazers separates them from an 0-3 start in Orlando.
- Boston’s most recent stumble came against the Miami Heat, which dropped them by a 112-106 score on Tuesday night.
- Jayson Tatum led the way for the Celtics with 23 points, complementing them with seven rebounds, one assist, one steal and one block.
- Jaylen Brown managed an 18-point, 10-rebound double-double that also included two steals and one block.
- Gordon Hayward and Kemba Walker produced matching 15-point tallies, with Hayward adding seven rebounds and Walker dishing out four assists.
- Daniel Theis and Enes Kanter went for 11 and 10 points, respectively, while also pulling down five boards apiece.
- The Celtics come into Wednesday’s game without any injuries to report.
BOS INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Kemba Walker and Romeo Langlord are doubtful for this game due to illnesss and knee injury respectively
BKN INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Nicolas Claxton, Wilson Chandler, DeAndre Johnson, Spencer Dinwiddie, Taurean Prince are all out of this game.Brooklyn have added added Justin Anderson, Jamal Crawford, Donta Hall, Tyler Johnson and Lance Thoma to their roster though. Jarrett Allen was injured in the previous game
Donta Hall, Rodison Kurucs and Jamal Crawford are all doubtful starters for this game
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Tyler Johnson
- SG Caris LeVert
- SF Joe Harris
- PF Lance Thomas
- C Jarrett Allen
- PG Marcus Smart
- SG Jaylen Brown
- SF Jayson Tatum
- PF Gordon Hayward
- C Daniel Theis
BOS TOP PICKS
- Jayson Tatum: 23.4 points / 7.0 rebounds / 3.0 assists / 1.4 steals / 0.9 blocks
- Jaylen Brown: 20.6 points / 6.4 rebounds / 2.1 assists / 1.2 steals
- Gordon Hayward: 17.3 points / 6.6 rebounds / 4.1 assists / 0.8 steals
BKN TOP PICKS
- Joe Harris: 14.1 points / 4.4 rebounds / 2.0 assists / 0.6 steals
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: 7.3 points / 2.4 rebounds / 0.6 assists
- Garrett Temple: 10.3 points / 3.5 rebounds / 2.5 assists / 0.8 steals / 0.5 blocks
SP & VC CHOICE
Jayson Tatum Caris LeVert Jarrett Allen
BOS VS BKN Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.