Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming BKN vs ORL, NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Date : Saturday, August 01, 2020
Time : 12:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Kissimmee, FL
ORL TEAM NEWS
- The Magic (30-35) have a lot to play for in the upcoming seeding games, as they will be fighting for their lives and a playoff berth against both the Nets and the Washington Wizards.
- The Magic currently sit as the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference, and every game is crucial for them until the end of the regular season. They were in a good run of form when the season got suspended in March, however, as they were riding a three-game winning streak while going 6-4 in their last 10 contests.
- Their best player this season has been Nikola Vucevic, who was averaging 19.5 points with 11.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists across 32.6 minutes per game before play got suspended in March.
- Orlando lists three players as questionable for this game. These are Aaron Gordon (groin), Jonathan Isaac (knee) and Wes Iwundu (concussion). Chuma Okeke (knee) and Al-Farouq Aminu (knee) are both out for the remainder of the season.
BKN TEAM NEWS
- The Nets (30-34) will look very depleted in the restart of the season.
- Brooklyn will be without the services of Kyrie Irving (shoulder), Kevin Durant (Achilles), Taurean Prince (illness), DeAndre Jordan (illness), Spencer Dinwiddie (illness), Nicolas Claxton (shoulder) and Wilson Chandler (personal) at Orlando. They will rely heavily on the offensive contributions of players such as Caris LeVert, who was averaging a career-best 17.7 points per game when play gipt suspended in -arch, and Joe Harris. However, there is no question they are bound to struggle without many of their top players ahead of the playoffs.
- The Nets posted a 4-1 record in their last five games before the season got suspended in March.
- Jamal Crawford (coach’s decision), Donta Hall (coach’s decision) and Rodions Kurucs (hip) have all been listed as game-time decisions for the coaching staff. Kurucs has been deemed as probable, while Crawford is unlikely to see action.
OFS – Out For Season
GTD – Game Time Decision
BKN INJURY REPORT
- Kyrie Irving – OFS – Shoulder
- Wilson Chandler – OFS – Personal
- Nicolas Claxton – OFS – Shoulder
- Jamal Crawford – GTD – Coachs Decision
- Spencer Dinwiddie – OFS – Illness
- Kevin Durant – OFS – Achilles
- Donta Hall – GTD – Coachs Decision
- DeAndre Jordan – OFS – Illness
- Rodions Kurucs – GTD – Hip
- Taurean Prince – OFS – Illness
ORL INJURY REPORT
- Al-Farouq Aminu – OFS – Knee
- Aaron Gordon – GTD – Groin
- Wes Iwundu – GTD – Concussion
- Jonathan Isaac – GTD – Knee
- Chuma Okeke – OFS – Knee
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PF: Garrett Temple
- SF: Joe Harris
- C: Jarrett Allen
- PG: Tyler Johnson
- SG: Caris LeVert
- PF: Aaron Gordon
- SF: Khem Birch
- C: Nikola Vucevic P
- G: Evan Fournier
- SG: Markelle Fultz / D.J. Augustin
TOP PICKS (Average Points Per Game)
BKN TOP PICKS
- Caris LeVert: 17.7 points / 4.1 rebounds / 4.1 assists / 1.1 steals
- Joe Harris: 13.9 points / 4.3 rebounds / 2.1 assists / 0.6 steals
- Jarrett Allen: 10.3 points / 3.5 rebounds / 2.6 assists / 0.8 steal
ORL TOP PICKS
- Nikola Vucevic: 19.5 points / 11.0 rebounds / 3.7 assists / 0.9 steals / 0.9 blocks
- Evan Fournier: 18.8 points / 2.6 rebounds / 3.2 assists / 1.1 steals
- Aaron Gordon: 14.4 points / 7.6 rebounds / 3.7 assists / 0.9 steals / 0.6 blocks
SP & VC CHOICE
Nikola Vucevic Jarrett Allen Caris LeVert
BKN VS ORL Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.