Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Brooklyn Nets (BKN) vs Milwaukee Bucks (MIL), NBA 2019-20. Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Date : Tuesday, August 04, 2020
Time : 11:00 PM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
BKN TEAM NEWS
- The Nets (31-35) are coming off a massive 118-110 win over the Washington Wizards the last time out, and now they have gone 1-1 since the league restarted. they dropped the opener against the Orlando Magic by a 128-118 score. However, the Nets have gone 4-1 in their last five games dating back to early March, and they seem to be in a good position to capture the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference.
- As it has been the case so far since the restart of the league, Brooklyn will be seriously depleted with names such as Kevin Durant (Achilles), Kyrie Irving (shoulder), Spencer Dinwiddie (illness), and DeAndre Jordan (illness) out for the remainder of the season. This will probably mean a heavier workload for CarisLeVert, who has averaged 25.5 points in his first two games in Orlando.
MIL TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks (54-13) are coming off a 120-116 loss against the Houston Rockets in their second game since the league restarted, as they kicked things off with a 119-112 victory over the Boston Celtics. However, their recent form hardly resembles one of a title contender, as Mike Budenholzer’s men have dropped four of their last five games dating back to March 7. They failed to close things out against Houston despite holding the lead in the fourth quarter, and the team must do a better job executing down the stretch come playoff time.
- Milwaukee lists Eric Bledsoe and Pat Connaughton as out for Tuesday’s matchup, both due to a coaching-related decision. Plus, Frank Mason has been listed as a game-time decision due to a back problem.
MIL INJURY REPORT
- SG Wesley Mathews – Out
BKN INJURY REPORT
- SG CarisLeVert – Out
- SF Joe Harris – Out
- C Jarrett Allen – Out
- PG Jamal Crawford – Out
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Eric Bledsoe
- SG Donte DiVincenzo
- SF Khris Middleton
- PF Giannis Antetokounmpo
- C Brook Lopez
- PG Tyler Johnson
- SG TimotheLuwawu-Cabarrot
- SF Garrett Temple
- PF Lance Thomas
- C RodionsKurucs
BKN TOP PICKS
- G. Temple – Scoring(10 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 28
MIL TOP PICKS
- Giannis – Scoring(29 Per Game), Rebounds(13 Per Game) Assist(5 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
- K. Middleton – Scoring(21 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game), Assist(4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
- B. Lopez – Scoring(11 Per Game),Rebounds(4 Per Game) Assist(1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 26
- D. Divincenzo – Scoring(9 Per Game),Rebounds(4 Per Game) Assists (2 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 23
- G. Hill – Scoring(9 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 21
SP & VC CHOICE
Khris Middleton Garrett Temple Giannis Antetokounmpo
BKN VS MIL DREAM 11 TEAM
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.