Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming BHA vs NEW, Premier League 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: American Express Community Stadium
Date: Monday, July 20, 2020
Time: 10:30 PM 1ST
BHA TEAM NEWS
- Brighton are not mathematically safe just yet so Graham Potter may resist dishing out opportunities to fringe players or some youngsters until safety is assured.
- Brighton lined up in a 3-4-1-2 formation against Southampton, most likely to try and contain an aggressive press, but that won’t be the case against Newcastle.
- Glenn Murray was given a rare start on Thursday night but may drop back to the bench here. Yves Bissouma and Aaron Mooy will hope to return to the starting XI on Monday.
- Adam Webster hurt his hip last time out and will need assessing. Shane Duffy is on standby to deputise at the back.
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh had a tight hamstring on Thursday but is expected to be available to face Newcastle.
NEW TEAM NEWS
- Steve Bruce has confirmed Isaac Hayden, Ciaran Clark and Jamaal Lascelles all remain major doubts for Newcastle.
- Allan Saint-Maximin and Sean Longstaff have also added themselves to the treatment table and need further assessment.
- Fabian Schar is expected to have an operation on a dislocating shoulder and won’t feature again for a while.
- Newcastle have applied to see whether they can select 20-year-old Kelland Watts due to their injury crisis at centre-back.
- Danny Rose was not permitted to play against parent club Tottenham on Wednesday but will return here, allowing Matt Ritchie to play further forward.
BHA KEY PLAYERS
- Neal Maupay is our pick among forwards from Brighton with 83.5 Dreamll points. He has been the team’s leading goal scorer this season with 10 goals (1 in the last match) and has provided 2 assists so far. He has averaged 2.6 shots per game in the PL and 58% of his involvement in goals have been in home matches.
- Leandro Trossard is our choice as a midfielder who has secured 71.5 Dreamll points. He has scored 5 goals (2 goals in the last 4 matches) and provided 3 assists since the start of this season. He has been one of their regular players so far and has averaged 1.3 shots and 1.3 key passes per game.
- Lewis Dunk has been a solid defender by playing as a center-back. He has assisted the team in attack several times this season and has an impressive tally of 3 goals along with 3 assists till now. The defender has picked up a total of 109.5 Dreamll points and averages 62.4 passes per game.
NEW KEY PLAYERS
- Dwight Gayle is a decent pick among forwards from Newcastle with a total of 24.5 Dreamll points. He has a tally of scoring 3 goals (1 goal in the last 2 matches) and providing 2 assists so far in the PL. The forward has averaged 1.1 shots per game in the PL and is also good at taking set-pieces.
- Jonjo Shelvey is our choice as an attacking midfielder who has secured 68 Dreamli points. A total contribution of 6 goals and 1 assist this season, he is one of their consistent and effective midfield players. He has averaged 1.8 shots per game and 1.7 key passes per game in the P L.
- Federico Fernandez has been a solid defender at the back for Newcastle all season. He has contributed in defense and offense as well by being on the scoresheet 2 times. He has also provided 2 assists this season and has picked up 45 Dream11 points. He has averaged 1.4 tackles per game.
Ryan; Lamptey, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Bissouma, Propper, Stephens; Mooy, Maupay, Trossard
Dubravka; Yedlin, Fernandez, Watts, Rose; Ritchie, Shelvey, Bentaleb, Joelinton; Almiron; Gayle
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Neal Maupay, Leandro Trossard, Lewis Dunk, Dwight Gayle
BHA VS NEW Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.