Match Info : Bohemian CC v Prague CC King Prediction
- Jun 13, 2020
- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
- Vinor Cricket Ground – Prague, Czech Republic
- Favourites for Group A, Prague CC Kings conclude day one of the ECN Czech Super Series with a match against Bohemian CC.
- The Kings are favourites for the group and this is the second match of their double-header, having opened the tournament against United CC.
- Bohemian CC start their campaign against Prague Barbarians Visigoths before another tough fixture in this match.
Winning Percentage: PCC (70%) vs BCC (30%)
Match Win Report : 1st Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : PCC…
Market Rate :PCC ( 1.29) vs BCC (5.25)
Scores Batting first – PCC 80+, BCC 70+
1st Inn Score : 80-90
2st Inn Score : Under
Batting first may be key in this match, particularly if the match ends up shortened.
Of all the games on the opening day, this is the one that looks most at risk of being hit by the bad weather.
Long grass on the outfield and a well-used artificial wicket are the main features of the Vinor Cricket Ground.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
The two teams were in different divisions last season, with GYM Helsinki Gymkhana in the FPL and BTCC reaching the final (and earning promotion) in Division 1.
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
LAST FIVE MATCHES-
Prague CC Kings go into this game as big favourites. They can be backed at 1.16 to win with Bet365, who have listed Bohemian CC as high as 5.00 outsiders
BCC Team News
The batting and bowling is led by Javed Iqbal and Ravinndra Singh, so Bohemians will have those two at the core of the team. The rest of the XI is where the real selection decisions must be made.
BCC Key Players
Javed Iqbal: Potentially set to open the batting and bowling, with his big-hitting batting style and pace with the ball.
Ravinndra Singh: The swing bowler could get something out of the overhead conditions, while his batting might also be key.
Saqlain Saqib Mukhtar: The all-rounders are the stars, but Dream 11 have picked SS Mukhtar as a key batsman too.
Bohemian CC Predicted Playing 11
- Javed Iqbal (c), Muhammad Zubair (wk), Ravinndra Singh, Saqlain Saqib Mukhtar, Zahid Mahmood, Abul Farhad, Sazib Bhuiyan, Arif Javed, Saurabh Kakaria, Ali Waqar, Wahid ur-Rehman
Prague CC Kings Team News & Playing 11
PCC Team News
Captain, wicket-keeper, top-order batsman: Hilal Ahmad leads Prague CC Kings in every sense of the word, though the star attraction in this team is Sudesh Wickramasekara.
PCC Key Players
Sudesh Wickramasekara: A 35-ball T20i century propelled him into the world cricket record books and ensures his batting talent is well known.
Hilal Ahmed: The Czech vice-captain could play a big part with the bat too, as a big-hitting top-order star. He will also keep wicket.
Sameera Maduranga: Billed as the team’s top bowler, Prague’s batting talent is well known but Maduranga could be key to the other side of the game.
Prague CC Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Hilal Ahmed (c, wk), Sudesh Wickramasekara, Arun Ashokan, Sharan Sundareswaran, Sudhir Gladson, Sameera Maduranga, Prakash Sadasivan, Manish Sahijwani, Sivagnanam Gnanatheeswaran, Suditha Udugala, Nishanth Valluru