Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Bayern Munich (BAY) vs Chelsea (CHE), UEFA Champions League 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Bayern Munich (BAY) vs Chelsea (CHE), UEFA Champions League 2019-20
Venue: Allianz Arena (Munchen)
Date: Sunday, August 09, 2020
Time: 12:00 AM IST
BAY TEAM NEWS
- Benjamin Pavard is ruled out for Bayern, which could see Joshua Kimmich drop into right-back or Alvaro Odriozola may start.
- NicklasSule is back in training following a serious knee injury, but is unlikely to feature here.
- Flick is unlikely to spring any real upsets here.
- Having signed from Manchester City last month, Leroy Sane is ineligible for the welcome of Chelsea.
- Kingsley Coman missed training on Friday and misses out, with Ivan Perisic and Coutinho battling to deputise on the left flank.
CHE TEAM NEWS
- Frank Lampard has a raft of absentees to contend with ahead of Chelsea’s second leg trip to Bayern Munich.
- Marcos Alonso and Jorginho are suspended and with Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Billy Gilmour ruled out, Ross Barkley is in line to start in midfield.
- Cesar Azpilicueta, Christian Pulisic and Pedro all picked up injuries in the FA Cup final and miss out, while Willian is close to agreeing a deal with Arsenal so is unlikely to feature.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi, who was linked with a move to Bayern Munich, is expected to start here with Lampard expected to start a youthful Xl.
- New arrivals Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech are not available until the 2020/21 season.
BAY Injuries and suspension
Benjamin Pavard, Kingsley Coman, Niklas Stile, Leroy Sane.
CHE Injuries and suspension
Cesar Azpilicueta, Christian Pulisic, Pedro, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Billy Gilmour, Marcos Alonso, Jorginho, Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner, Willian.
BAY KEY PLAYERS
- Lewandowski 11 Goals 2 Assists
- Muller 2 Goals 1 Assists
- Gnabry 6 Goals 1 Assists
CHE KEY PLAYERS
- Abraham 2 Goals 1 Assists
Neuer (GK), Davies, Alaba, Boateng, Kimmich, Thiago, Goretzka, Gnabry, Muller, Perisic, Lewandowski
Caballero (GK), Zouma, Christensen, Rudiger, James, Barkley, Kovacic, Emerson, Hudson- Odoi, Abraham, Mount
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Gnabry Lewandowski T Muller Abraham
- Bayern hold a huge advantage coming into their second leg Champions League meeting with Chelsea having secured a 3-0 win over the Blues at Stamford Bridge. The Bavarian powerhouse come into this tie on the back of a 17-match winning run in all competitions, but haven’t played a competitive fixture since their DFB-Pokal win over Bayer Leverkusen over a month ago.
- Chelsea secured a top-four finish on the final day of the Premier League season with a 2-0 win over Wolves, but followed that up with a 2-1 FA Cup final loss to Arsenal last weekend. Frank Lampard has overseen four defeats in Chelsea’s last six matches away from Stamford Bridge, which doesn’t bode well for their trip to Munich.
- Bayern should make light well of the Blues at the Allianz Arena.
- BAY 3-0 CHE
BAY VS CHE Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.