BAR V SLZ Match #19, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between Barbados Tridents V St. Lucia Zouks.
About The Match
- The 19th match of the CPL 2020 will be held on August 30, Saturday between Barbados Tridents V St. Lucia Zouks.
- Barbados Tridents has strongly dominated over St Lucia Zouks team in CPL history.
- St Lucia is considered as the most unsuccessful team in CPL. Both teams have played 14 matches against each other in which Barbados has won 10 times while St Lucia has won only 4 matches.
- Venue – Port Of Spain, Trinidad
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Barbados Tridents- 1.66
- St. Lucia Zouks- 2.15
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
|Trinbago Knight Riders||5||5||0||0||10|
|St Lucia Zouks||6||4||2||0||8|
|Guyana Amazon Warriors||6||2||4||0||4|
|St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots||5||1||4||0||2|
Barbados Tridents News
- Barbados Tridents, the defending champions, started the tournament as one of the favorites to all the way, but have massively underperformed in the first half of the competition.
- They have one of the best spin attacks with the likes of Rashid Khan and Mitchell Santner, but apart from the duo, not one has been consistent enough to drag Barbados Tridents to winning positions.
- In the tournament so far, Barbados Tridents’ spin attack has arguably been the best among all teams in the competition.
Barbados Tridents Key Players
Barbados Tridents Probable XI
- Johnson Charles
- Shai Hope (wk)
- Kyle Mayers
- Corey Anderson
- Jason Holder (c)
- Ashley Nurse
- Rashid Khan
- Raymon Reifer
- Nyeem Young
- Mitchell Santner
- Hayden Walsh
Bench – Joshua Bishop, Shayan Jahangir, Keon Harding, Shamarh Brooks, Justin Greaves, Jonathan Carter
St. Lucia Zouks News
- St Lucia Zouks was far from favorites to finish among the top four teams, let alone finish in the top two.
- However, with fantastic wins against a few of the potent sides of the competition, they find themselves well placed at the second spot on the ladder. The Zouks have won four out of their six completed matches and have a net run-rate second only to Trinbago Knight Riders.
- Mohammad Nabi’s talent and abilities are known widely across the globe and his impact on the Zouks’ success has been colossal. He has contributed with the bat as well as ball both and his five-wicket haul in the last match was the sole reason of Zouks posting a mighty blow to the Patriots in their previous match.
St. Lucia Zouks Key Players
St. Lucia Zouks Probable XI
- Andre Fletcher (wk)
- Rahkeem Cornwall
- Mark Deyal
- Roston Chase
- Najibullah Zadran
- Mohammad Nabi
- Daren Sammy (c)
- Javelle Glenn
- Scott Kuggeleijn
- Kesrick Williams
- Zahir Khan
Bench – Chemar Holder, Saad Bin Zafar, Kavem Hodge, Obed McCoy, Kimani Melius, Leniko Boucher
Match Stats Barbados Tridents V St. Lucia Zouks
Ground & Pitch Stats Of St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs
CPL Matches Played: 36
Matches Won By Team Batting First: 18
Matches Won By Team Bowling First: 18
Average 1st innings score: 159
Highest 1st Innings score: 223/6 – Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs, CPL 2018
Highest Successful Run Chase: 225/6 – Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders, CPL 2018
Weather Report Of Barbados Tridents V St. Lucia Zouks
The weather will be partly cloudy with possible chances of rain.
- Charles V Williams- 47 Runs- 30 Balls- 0 Out
- Nurse V Williams- 23- 17 -2
- Stoinis V Nabi- 25- 17 -0
- Sammy V Holder- 41- 18 -2
- Fletcher V Reifer- 41- 19 -0
- Cornwall V Holder- 30- 15 -0
Recent Match Performance
- Barbados Tridents- L W L L L
- St. Lucia Zouks- W L W W W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Barbados Tridents V St. Lucia Zouks
Online Betting Tips
Who will win between BAR V SLZ?
Zouks will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Barbados Tridents- 59.5%
St Lucia Zouks- 40.5%
Winning Dream 11 Team for BAR V SLZ
Mohammad Nabi, Roston Chase
Rashid Khan, Scott Kuggelejin
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Cpl and any other T20 is always been popular for all rounders
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Barbados Tridents V St. Lucia Zouks, 19th CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of BAR V SLZ?