BAR V SKN Match #26, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors.
About The Match
- The 26th match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 4, Friday between Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors.
- This will also be the last league match for Guyana Amazon Warriors in CPL 2020.
- Therefore the team will try to finish the league stage with a grand win.
- Head to head record goes in favour of Guyana Warriors.
- Guyana Warriors has strongly dominated over Barbados team.
- Both teams have played 15 matches in which Guyana Warriors has won 10 times while Barbados has won only 5 matches.
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 3:00 AM IST
- Barbados Tridents- 2.20
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- 1.61
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
Barbados Tridents News
- The Barbados Tridents were hopeless in their previous match against the Guyana Amazon Warriors, their top-6 players combined to score 20 runs total.
- Had it not been for Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, and Hayden Walsh, the team may have struggled to reach 60 runs as well.
- We knew that the Tridents had a weak batting lineup going into CPL 2020 but this is a whole different level of ineptitude.
- It is difficult to see the Barbados Tridents really turn things around at this late stage in the tournament.
- They may just have to wait for the next edition to make a mark and they may be knocked out in this match.
- Kyle Mayers is perhaps the one batsman that could make a difference as he has shown some glimpses of true talent this season.
Barbados Tridents Probable XI
- Johnson Charles
- Shai Hope (WK)
- Kyle Mayers
- Jason Holder (C)
- Jonathan Carter
- Justin Greaves
- Ashley Nurse
- Rashid Khan
- Mitchell Santner
- Raymon Reifer
- Hayden Walsh
Guyana Amazon Warriors News
- By the time this match rolls around, the Guyana Amazon Warriors would have played a match against the St. Lucia Zouks as well.
- The result of that match is going to have a big bearing on how the Warriors approach this match.
- If the Tridents win and are assured of third place, they may want to rest some of their key players ahead of the semi-finals. In that case, be wary of an upset.
- If, however, the Guyana Amazon Warriors play their full-strength side, then it is difficult to see them lose to the Tridents.
- In terms of batting, the Guyana Amazon Warriors are a way better side than the Barbados Tridents.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Probable XI
- Brandon King
- Chandrapaul Hemraj
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Ross Taylor
- Nicholas Pooran (WK)
- Keemo Paul
- Kevin Sinclair
- Chris Green (C)
- Romario Shepherd
- Imran Tahir
Match Stats Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors
Ground & Pitch Stats Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors
Total Match Played: 20
Batting First Won: 10
Batting Second Won: 10
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 150
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Barbados Tridents 92/10
Below Score 150: 10
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors
There will be 60% chances of rain.
- Carter V Paul- 37 Runs- 15 Balls- 0 Out
- Hope V Tahir- 26- 21 -0
- Nurse V Paul- 17- 15 -0
- King V Reifer- 44- 20 -0
- Hemraj V Nurse- 53- 29 -0
- King V Holder- 82- 62 -1
Recent Match Performance
- Barbados Tridents- L L L W L
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- W W W L L
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors
Online Betting Tips
Who will win between BAR V GUY?
Guyana will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Barbados Tridents- 39.4%
Guyana Amazon Warriors- 60.6%
Winning Dream 11 Team for BAR V GUY
Pooran, King, Hetmyer, Holder
Khan, Green, Naveen, Tahir
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Cpl and any other T20 is always been popular for all rounders
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Barbados Tridents V Guyana Amazon Warriors, 26th CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of BAR V GUY?