Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming AVL vs ARS, Premier League 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: Villa Park
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 12:45 AM 1ST
AVL TEAM NEWS
- Kortney Hause is likely to be back fit for the visit of Arsenal, which presents Dean Smith with a selection dilemma, as the centre-back was one of Villa’s strongest performers before his injury but the team has looked more balanced defensively in his absence.
- Under different circumstances, Smith may look to combat Arsenal’s attack with a back three but he knows that a positive result here could give the team a great shot at survival on the final day and can’t afford to be too cautious, despite the visitors’ impressive form.
- As such, we may well see the same system with a couple of changes, with Keinan Davis coming in for Ally Samatta being the most likely.
ARS TEAM NEWS
- Following back-to-back victories over Liverpool and Manchester City, Arsenal’s confidence will be sky high and unforced changes are unlikely from the weekend given that they must win to have any real chance of a Europa League finish via their league standing.
- Shkodran Mustafi picked up a muscular injury late on in the FA Cup and may not be risked, with Rob Holding able to deputise, while Ainsley Maitland-Niles should keep his place at left wing-back.
- Bernd Leno’s season-ending injury hasn’t had the detrimental effect many would have predicted, with stand-in stopper Emi Martinez excelling in the German’s absence thus far.
AVL KEY PLAYERS
- Trezeguet 5 Goals
- Grealish 7 Goals 6 Assists
- Hourihane 3 Goals 5 Assists
- Ghazi 4 Goals 4 Assists
ARS KEY PLAYERS
- Aubameyang 20 Goals 2 Assists
- Lacazette 10 Goals 4 Assists
- Pepe 5 Goals 6 Assists
- Saka 1 Goals 5 Assists
Reina, Targett, Mings, Konsa, Mohamady, Hourihane, Luiz, McGinn, Grealish, Davis, Trezeguet
Nelson, Lacazette, Saka, Soares, Xhaka, Ceballos, Tierney, Sokratis, Holding, Kolasinac, Martinez
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Aubameyang, Lacazette, Grealish
AVL VS ARS Dream 11 Team
- While Tottenham’s win over Leicester at the weekend was a positive for Villa, reducing Arsenal’s chances of a Europa League finish through the league, they will be somewhat fearful of a team that look stronger than at any point this season.
- That shouldn’t change Villa’s approach, however, knowing that a point could well be a strong result with Watford facing Manchester City earlier in the evening.
- Arsenal must win to keep their duel hopes of a European finish alive but will surely see a one off game against Chelsea in the FA Cup final as the more realistic opportunity to qualify for the Europa League, so it will be interesting to see how Mikel Arteta handles his squad over the coming weeks.
- AVL 1-2 ARS
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking In the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.