Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming ARS vs CHE, FA Cup 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Venue: Wembley Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 01, 2020
Time: 10:00 PM 1ST
ARS TEAM NEWS
- Mikel Arteta has to decide between Kieran Tierney and Sead Kolasinac as one of Arsenal’s three centre-backs in Saturday’s FA Cup final. If the former gets the nod, then Bukayo Saka will start at left wing-back for Arsenal. Other than that, the rest of Arteta’s starting XI should be relatively straightforward. Nicolas Pepe will hope to get the nod alongside Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette in Arsenal’s attacking trio.
- Other than that, the rest of Arteta’s starting XI should be relatively straightforward. Nicolas Pepe will hope to get the nod alongside Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette in Arsenal’s attacking trio.
CHE TEAM NEWS
- N’Golo Kante has returned to training after missing Chelsea’s Premier League run-in but may only make the bench on Saturday.
- With Willian set to leave Chelsea after Saturday’s game, potentially even to Arsenal, there are questions whether he will start here. If Willian is benched, Mason Mount and Christian Pulisic will flank Olivier Giroud, who is above Tammy Abraham in the pecking order as things stand.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga was sensationally dropped for Chelsea’s final league game of the season and has no future under Lampard. Willy Caballero is expected to get the nod between the sticks once again.
ARS KEY PLAYERS
- Pepe 5 Goals
- Aubameyang 9 Goals 1 Assists
- Lacazette 8 Goals 3 Assists
- Saka |
CHE KEY PLAYERS
- Barkley 1 Goals
- Mount 6 Goals 4 Assists
- Giroud 4 Goals
- Pulisic 7 Goals
ARS PROBABLE LINEUPS
Martinez (GK), Luiz, Holding, Tierney, Saka, Ceballos, Xhaka, Bellerin, Aubameyenag, Lacazette, Pepe
CHE PROBABLE LINEUPS
Caballero (GK), Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso, Mount, Giroud, Pulisic
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Mount, Pulisic, Aubameyang, Lacazette
ARS VS CHE Dream11 Team
- Arsenal have won three of their last four, including wins over Liverpool and Manchester City in that time.
- Chelsea secured fourth place in the Premier League on the final day of the season with a 2-0 win over Wolves.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in the last three meetings’ between the two sides, scoring at least twice in I all three games.
- Neither side is defensively sound and it should prove an entertaining evening at Wembley.
- ARS 2-2 CHE
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.