Changes of pace will be key on this surface with the outfield also being on the slower side. Batting first would be the preferred option, with 80-85 being a competitive total at the Marsta Cricket Club.
Check Out:- 3TC Cricket Match Details
- Match: Alby Zalmi CC (ALZ) vs Indiska CC (IND), Dream11 ECS Stockholm T10 2020
- Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Time : 03:30 PM 1ST.
- Venue : Marsta Cricket Club, Stockholm
Another relatively high scoring game is on the cards between Alby Zalmi CC and Indiska CC. Both teams have the firepower to make use of the conditions, although they will have to wary of the odd ball keeping low.
- S Ali, M Iftikhar will open the innings for ALZ.
- S Ali must-have player experienced player.
- Md Iftikhar also a good batsman bowls part-time.
- Azam Khalil will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the team also bowl was superb 1st game.
- F Chaudhery, AK Khan, Q Afzhal, a Zia handle the middle-order batting.
- Chaudhery is best if top-order fails and a good player to have.
- R Khan is a very good allrounder who has the potential to pick wickets.
- Q Afzhal is also an allrounder must-have player,
- Z Alzai is average player also bowl part-time.
- Q Afzhal, T Masood the opening bowler for them, and has a good domestic record.
- A Khalil will assist them and known for bowling economic spells.
- F Chudhery and S Khalil are their 4th and 5th bowler also chipping with wickets.
- D Dey, A Ghosh will open the innings for IND.
- G Singh, S Hiremath, S Murali, S Sareen handle the middle-order batting.
- G Singh is best if top-order fails and a good player to have good domestic record also bowl S Hiremath is very good allrounder has otential to pick wickets also their best batsman.
- S Murli is their wicket keeper batsman.
- G Singh, D Dey the opening bowler for them, and has good domestic record both are also good batsman.
- S Hiremath will assist them and known for bowling economic spell.
- S Sareen, R Yadav, N Sharma are their 4th and 5th bowler also chipping with 1-2 overs.
- S Sareen most experienced and wicket-taker.