Want to know Afghanistan V Sri Lanka Dream11 Predictions? Want to win grand league in halaplay, dream11 and Playerzpot of ICC World Cup 2019 7th Match of Afghanistan V Sri Lanka?
Just keep Reading…..
Afghanistan V Sri Lanka Dream11 Predictions
Best Fantasy Website
- 100 Rs Joining Bonus + 100 Refer Bonus
- Leaderboard (Point + Refer) Win Gadgets
- 2 WK, 6 Batsman, 6 Bowler, 4 All Rounder
- 50% All Type Bonus Usable in All League
- New Website, So Less Competition
- 150 Rs Joining Bonus
- Contest Leaderboard to win Phone + Laptop
- No Pan Card Required
- Paytm Withdrawl
- Tournament Mode
Want Any Help? Just contact Me
Afghanistan V Sri Lanka Match Information :-
ICC World Cup 2019 7th Match of Afghanistan V Sri Lanka at Cardiff on 4th of May 2019
Afghanistan V Sri Lanka Head to Head :-
- AFGHANISTAN V SRI LANKA AFGH(249-10)-SL(158-10)
Rahmat Shah(72), H. Shahidi(37)
T. Parera-5, L Malinga-1
T Parera(28), A Mathews(22)
M. Nabi-2, G. Naib-2, R. Khan-2, M. Rehman-2
- AFGHANISTAN V SRI LANKA AFGH(232-10)-SL(236-6)
A. Afghan(54), S. Sinwari(38)
L. Malinga-3, A Mathews-3
A. Mathews(44), D. Karunaratne(23)
H. Hassan-3, D Zadran-1
- AFGHANISTAN V SRI LANKA AFGH(124-10)-SL(253-6)
A. Matthews(45), K. Parera(33)
M. Nabi(37), A. Afghan(27)
Cardiff pitch Stats
- Cardiff has hosted 16 ODI matches since 2010. The will now examine some more details from the matches.267 is the average first innings score at Cardiff in matches where the full 50 overs were available. Over 300 has scored 7 times in ODIs here since 2010. 342, 211 and 236 were the last 3 first innings scores here.
- 45% of runs here have been scored in boundaries. This is below the global average of 46% of runs in ODIs since 2010 being scored in boundaries. Batsmen at Cardiff strike at 86.6 run per hundred balls against pace bowlers. This compared to a strike rate of 83.4 against spin.
- The team batting second won the last 8 out the last 14 completed matches played at Cardiff.
- Afghanistan and Sri Lanka have played each other 3 matches since 2010. Sri Lanka won 2 times and Afghanistan 1 times.Afghanistan won the last match between these two teams in 2018.
Afghanistan have won 4 of their last 8 completed ODI matches.
They lost to Australia in their last match. They batted first and scored 207 for 10. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.
Najibullah Zadran was the top run scorer with 51 off 49 balls. Rahmat Shah scored 43 off 60 balls. The next highest score was 31 by Gulbadin Naib.
Gulbadin Naib was their best bowler. He took 1 for 32 off 5.0 overs. Mohammad Nabi also bowled well. He went for 0.0 an over. Rashid Khan took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 0.0.
Sri Lanka have won 1 of their last 10 completed ODI matches.
They lost to New Zealand in their last match. They batted first and scored 136 for 10. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.
Dimuth Karunaratne was the top run scorer with 52 off 84 balls. Kusal Perera scored 29 off 24 balls. The next highest score was 27 by Thisara Perera.
Jeevan Mendis was their best bowler. He took 0 for 11 off 0.0 overs. Thisara Perera also bowled well. He went for 0.0 an over. Isuru Udana took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 0.0.
afghanistan probable XI
- 1Mohammad Shahzad-0-101-2-55-6
- 2Hazratullah Zazai-0-14-14-14-34
- 3Rahmat Shah-43-62-4-113-17
- 4Hashmatullah Shahidi-18-47-12-59-11
- 5Mohammad Nabi-7-27-40-64-2 wkts-0-0-1-1-1
- 6Gulbadin Naib-31-3-20-0-1 wkts-1-0-1-3-1
- 7Najibullah Zadran-51-60-7-10
- 8Rashid Khan wkts-1-0-2-1-2
- 9Dawlat Zadran-0-1-3-0-2
- 10Mujeeb UrRahman-0-0-0-1-2
- 11Hamid Hassan-0-2-2-1-0
Bench:- Asghar Afghan, Aftab Alam, Noor Ali Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari
Sri lanka probable XI
- 1Lahiru Thirimanne-4-44-21-0-19
- 2Dimuth Karunaratne-52-77-23-14-26
- 3Kusal Parera-29-8-33-43-4
- 4Kusal Mendis-0-66-56-21-41
- 5Dhananjay DeSilva-4-7-12-22-15
- 6Angelo Mathews-0-1-22-16-97
- 7Jeevan Mendis-1-13-9-4-3 wkts-0-0-0-2-0
- 8Thisara Parera-27-0-2-12-12 wkts-0-1-1-0-0
- 9Isuru Udana-0-1-0-0-2
- 10Suranga Lakmal-0-2-1-1-3
- 11Lasith Malinga-0-1-0-1-2
Bench:- Jeffrey Vandersay, Milinda Siriwardana, Nuwan Pradeep, Avishka Fernando
AFGHANISTAN V SRI LANKA Power Picks
A. Mathews, Nazibullah Zadran
AFGHANISTAN V SRI LANKA Flop Player
Isara Udana, K. Mendis, Zazai, D. Zadran
Afghanistan v sri lanka Dream11 Grand LeagueTeam
- M. Shahzad
- K. Mendis(vc)
- N. Zadran
- R. Shah
- D. Karunaratne
- M. Nabi
- G. Naib (c)
- D. De Silva
- R. Khan
- L. Malinga
- S. Lakmal
afghanistan V sri lanka Dream11 & MyFab11 Team
Afghanistan V Sri Lanka Dream11 Predictions
AFGHANISTAN V SRI LANKA
Afghanistan V Sri Lanka Fantain Team
100 Rs Giveaway
Who will be top performer in FanTain today?
One Person | One Comment Only