South Africa Solidarity Cup will be 3 team cricket match. This team will play for charity purpose. This match will be played 18th July on Nelson Mandela International Day, 11 AM IST.
Now Schedule has been changed and this match will played at 27th June.
3 Team Cricket Squad
Kagiso Rabada (c), Faf du Plessis, Chris Morris, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reeza Hendricks, Janneman Malan, Heinrich Klaasen, Glenton Stuurman
Quinny’s Kites: Quinton de Kock (c), David Miller, Temba Bavuma, Anrich Nortje, Dwayne Pretorius, Beuran Hendricks, JJ Smuts, Lutho Sipamla
AB’s Eagles: AB de Villiers (c), Aiden Markram, Lungi Ngidi, Andile, Phehlukwayo, Rassie van der Dussen, Junior Dala, Kyle Verreynne, Sisanda Magala
*SOUTH AFRICA MATCH PLAY 27 JUNE*
- *LIVE ON TV*
- *RULES.. TOTAL 36 OVER KA MTACH HOGA 3 TEAM KHELENGI*
- *12-12 -12 OVER HAR TEAM KO MILENGE*
- *PEHLE 6-6 OVER KA MATCH HOGA*
- *HAR TEAM 2 TIME KHELNGE 6-6 OVER 2 BAAR*
- *MATCH TIED HONE PAR SUPER OVER HOGA*
- *HAR BOWLER KO 3 OVER MILENGE*
- *MATCH 18-18 OVER KA HALF TIME HOGA MATLAB 6-6 OVER 1ST TEAM OR 2ND TEAM JO WIN HOGA WOH 3RD TEAM SE KHELENGA*
- *HAR TEAM KO ONLY ONE TIME BOWLING MILENGI*
- *TOTAL EK TEAM MAIN 8 PLAYER KHELENGE*
- *7 PLAYER OUT HONE PAR 8 NUMBER WALA PLAYER EKELA BATTING KAR SAKEGA*
- *KHALI STADIUM MAIN MATCH HOGA TV PAR LIVE AAYEGA*
- *MATCH INDIA TIME 2.30 PM START HOGA*
OFFICIAL 3TC RULES: 36 OVERSA SUMMARY
- A match between 3 teams of 8 players each.
- 36 overs in two halves of 18 overs.
- One innings of 12 overs each per team.
- Bat and bowl to one opponent in each half for 6 overs.
- After 7th wicket the last batter stands alone.
- Max 3 overs per bowler to either opponent.
- Most runs wins Gold, 2nd Silver and 3rd Bronze.
- A match is contested between 3 teams of 8 players each.
- The match is played over 36 overs in two halves of 18 overs with a break at halftime.
- Teams bat for one innings of 12 overs split between two 6-over periods, facing one opponent in the first half and the other opponent in the second half.
- In the first half, teams rotate from BATTING to BOWLING to the DUGOUT with the starting positions determined by a draw.
- In the second half, teams bat in order of the highest scores in the first half and if scores are tied, the first half order is reversed.
- After the fall of the 7th wicket, the last batter stands alone and can only score in even numbers of runs. If the 7th wicket falls in the first half, the team forfeits the remaining balls in that half and the last batter resumes the innings in the second half.
- Each bowling team has the use of one new ball for their full 12 overs which is used for both opponents.
- A maximum of three overs per bowler is allowed, which can be bowled in any permutation to either opponent. An uncompleted over due to the fall of the 7th wicket is deemed to be completed with dot balls.
- Match organisers can allow up to 3 additional fielders, either selected by each team or provided by the dugout opponent, in which case fielding restrictions may be applied.
- Standard limited overs rules apply for wides, bouncers and a free hit after a no-ball, otherwise the laws of cricket apply.
- A match can only be shortened by weather to 18, 24 or 30 overs in terms of a formula laid down by 3TC.
- Most runs wins Gold, second Silver and third Bronze. If 2 teams tie with most runs, super overs decide Gold; if all 3 teams tie, all get Gold; and, in a tie for second, Silver is shared.
Match will be live on Blitz Tv.
What is 3 Team Cricket?
3 Team cricket is 1 match of 3 team. Three team will battle to win a single match against each other.
3TC is an innovative new cricket format which sees three teams competing in a single match. There are 8 players in each team, with each team batting for a total of 12 overs, facing 6 overs from each of the opposing teams. A game of 3TC cricket consists of 36 overs divided into halves of 18 overs.
In the first half, each team faces 6 overs from one of their opponents. In the second half of the game each team resumes their first innings, facing another 6 overs, this time from their other opponent.
The result is a dynamic contest which keeps captains on their toes as they strategize against multiple opponents, AT THE SAME TIME!!! With fewer players in each team (and thereby fewer fielders) every player is actively involved in the game from start to finish.
Another innovation unique to 3TC is the exciting last man standing rule where the last remaining batsmen gets to keep on batting provided he trades in boundaries or runs two’s. Running a single is not an option for the last man standing!
Here is video trailer for this match:-